- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 171 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,843 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $207,500
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 6492735
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ Disposal, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Design \ 2-Story, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, MainEntrance \ Living Room, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, BasementType \ Crawl Space, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, ExteriorFeatures \ Fencing, Roof \ PitchedRoof, StructureList \ Shed, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, CurrentFinancing \ VA, InteriorFeatures \ SecuritySys, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), Exterior \ Alum\Steel Siding, Parking \ Street, Attics \ AccessPanel, MainBedroom \ DrssngRm-MBR, LotDescription \ LevelLot, ExteriorFeatures \ ExteriorLght, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 582519100
- Zillow Home ID: 10532448
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $168-264K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Somerton home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Somerton homes, this home is 10.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Somerton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 74.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Somerton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Somerton home values.
|10164 Verree Rd Philadelphia, PA||$307K||--||--||2,272|
|10169 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$300K||--||--||2,312|
|10173 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$243K||3||1.5||1,620|
|10165 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$296K||--||--||2,196|
|10176 Verree Rd Philadelphia, PA||$227K||--||--||1,440|
|10177 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$240K||3||--||1|
|10175 Verree Rd Philadelphia, PA||$241K||--||--||1,300|
|10170 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$223K||--||--||1,452|
|10181 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$294K||--||--||2,334|
|10180 Verree Rd Philadelphia, PA||$268K||--||--||1,938|
|10154 Verree Rd Philadelphia, PA||$179K||--||--||--|
|10174 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$254K||--||--||1,452|
|10163 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$178K||3||1.5||1,278|
|10166 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$216K||--||--||1,452|
|10161 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$178K||--||--||1,278|
|10159 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$178K||3||1.5||1,278|
|10162 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$291K||5||3.5||2,276|
|10185 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$208K||--||--||1,452|
|10157 Ferndale St Philadelphia, PA||$178K||3||2||1,278|
|10175 Bridle Rd Philadelphia, PA||$175K||--||--||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.