1017-1019 N Anza St, El Cajon, CA 920216 beds, 5 baths, 3,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Great opportunity to own a huge, newer duplex with great rent potential. Trust sale with solid Section 8 tenants. Get rents like clockwork from Section 8. Both units were remodeled inside in 2011. Both units have private yards and 2 Car garages. HUD shows fair market rent at $1969.00/mo. for 3 bedrooms.
- Lot: 6,940 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1984
- 17 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $197
- MLS #: 140038374
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4842923300
- Zillow Home ID: 17021747
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1017-1019 N Anza Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92021, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% lower than in El Cajon, and 35.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92021 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Cajon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92021 home values.
- 1004 Sumner Ave El Cajon, CA$369K------
- 1023 N Anza St El Cajon, CA$329K321,036
- 1010 Sumner Ave El Cajon, CA$334K221,246
- 1092-1094 Jacqueline Ct El Cajon, CA$519K652,432
- 1111 N Anza St El Cajon, CA$336K321,368
- 1014 Sumner Ave El Cajon, CA$247K11582
- 1115 N Anza St APT A El Cajon, CA$364K421,734
- 939 N Anza St El Cajon, CA$426K522,011
- 1091-1093 Jacqueline Ct El Cajon, CA$498K642,250
- 1113 N Anza St El Cajon, CA$326K32978
- 1073-1075 Jacqueline Ct El Cajon, CA$345K321,125
- 1027-1029 Jacqueline Ct El Cajon, CA$499K642,250
- 1117 N Anza St El Cajon, CA$325K321,342
- 1121 N Anza St El Cajon, CA$494K642,100
- 933 N Anza St El Cajon, CA$401K42.51,644
- 1012 Sumner Ave El Cajon, CA$302K21780
- 1018 N Anza St El Cajon, CA$505K643,163
- N Anza St El Cajon, CA------881
- 1118 N Anza St El Cajon, CA$354K21.51,344
- 1034A Sumner Ave El Cajon, CA--Studio1240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292