- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1017 Caperton St, Houston, TX 770224 beds, 2 baths, 1,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Parcel #: 0651060070020
- Zillow Home ID: 27869698
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1017 Caperton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northside-Northline, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% less than in Houston Metro, and 0.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northside-Northline home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1013 Caperton St Houston, TX$126K422,032
- 1021 Caperton St Houston, TX$88K211,064
- 923 Caperton St Houston, TX$70K211,256
- 1027 Caperton St Houston, TX$95K321,391
- 1016 Mcdaniel St Houston, TX$61K211,080
- 921 Caperton St Houston, TX$75K211,352
- 1012 Mcdaniel St Houston, TX$107K31.51,668
- 1018 Mcdaniel St Houston, TX$75K21912
- 1041 Caperton St Houston, TX$106K321,482
- 1006 Mcdaniel St Houston, TX$126K421,616
- 1024 Caperton St Houston, TX$75K21777
- 1102 Mcdaniel St Houston, TX$68K11468
- 1028 Caperton St Houston, TX$88K311,034
- 930 Caperton St Houston, TX$150K521,972
- 919 Caperton St APT B Houston, TX$171K522,088
- 1002 Mcdaniel St Houston, TX$105K311,142
- 924 Caperton St Houston, TX$76K21944
- 1034 Caperton St Houston, TX$79K211,108
- 1110 Mcdaniel St Houston, TX--------
- 1036 Caperton St Houston, TX$78K211,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!