1017 Creek Rd, Newark, DE 197115 beds, 4 baths, 4,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 60 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Mar 1986 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 6429659
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 09-008.00-006
- Zillow Home ID: 73044847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1017 Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19711, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% less than in Newark, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19711 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19711 home values.
- 1011 Creek Rd Newark, DE$597K33.53,052
- 997 Creek Rd Newark, DE$306K321,852
- 46 Woodhill Dr Newark, DE$212K41.51,567
- 44 Woodhill Dr Newark, DE$314K53.52,380
- 48 Woodhill Dr Newark, DE$250K31.51,905
- 52 Woodhill Ct Newark, DE$207K31.51,189
- 42 Woodhill Dr Newark, DE$258K42.51,884
- 54 Woodhill Ct Newark, DE$205K31.51,189
- 56 Woodhill Ct Newark, DE$234K421,543
- 58 Woodhill Ct Newark, DE$234K321,497
- 60 Woodhill Ct Newark, DE$231K321,497
- 46 Lynn Dr Newark, DE$230K321,554
- 40 Woodhill Dr Newark, DE$247K42.51,783
- 43 Woodhill Dr Newark, DE$217K521,572
- 53 Woodhill Ct Newark, DE$253K431,874
- 62 Woodhill Ct Newark, DE$238K421,543
- 55 Woodhill Ct Newark, DE$249K42.51,798
- 36 Scotch Pine Rd Newark, DE$295K32.51,870
- 44 Lynn Dr Newark, DE$238K531,827
- 34 Scotch Pine Rd Newark, DE$298K32.51,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!