- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1017 E Moore St, Southport, NC 284614 beds, 2 baths, 1,834 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $187,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.5
- Floor size: 1,834 sqft
- Parcel #: 238AC027
- Zillow Home ID: 78243262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1017 E Moore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28461 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.4% lower than in Southport, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 28461 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Southport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28461 home values.
- 1015 E Moore St Southport, NC$183K31.51,908
- 1013 E Moore St Southport, NC$168K32.51,673
- 1011 E Moore St Southport, NC$188K321,100
- 1009 E Moore St Southport, NC$123K311,124
- 1012 E Moore St Southport, NC$238K322,175
- 1101 E Moore St Southport, NC$185K321,554
- 1010 E Moore St Southport, NC$173K321,190
- 1005 E Moore St Southport, NC$138K311,001
- 1103 E Moore St Southport, NC$138K311,288
- 106 Stuart Ave Southport, NC$152K31.5948
- 1008 E Moore St Southport, NC$148K321,301
- 6205 Navigator Way Southport, NC$317K33.51,901
- 108 Stuart Ave Southport, NC$124K31.51,288
- 1006 E Moore St Southport, NC$175K311,494
- 1105 E Moore St Southport, NC$116K311,000
- 110 Stuart Ave Southport, NC$139K321,033
- 1004 E Moore St Southport, NC$169K22901
- 105 Park Ave Southport, NC$187K321,738
- 112 Stuart Ave Southport, NC$138K321,086
- 1002 E Moore St Southport, NC$214K321,701
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!