Absolutely Everything in this home has been Fully Remodeled and Updated. The beautiful upgrades include New Granite Countertops, all New Stainless Steel Appliances, paint interior and exteriors, New Solid Wood Cabinetry. New HVAC. New Roof system, New electrical panel -COMPLETE REWIRE, new water heater. New Low E Windows. All New Carpet and Ceramic Tile Flooring throughout, Newly Tiled Bathroom, New Light Fixtures, even New Doorknobs and Hardware. This home is truly a Must See!
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,532 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $107,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: U7731468
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Appliances Included \ None, HOA Common Assn \ None, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ None, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Last Status \ Incomplete, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,742 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1711390000
- Zillow Home ID: 45097825
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old Seminole Heights home values will rise 10.2% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Old Seminole Heights homes, this home is 131.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 71.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% higher than in Tampa, and 339% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Seminole Heights home values.
|1019 E North St Tampa, FL||$67K||2||1||795|
|1013 E North St Tampa, FL||$167K||3||2||1,800|
|1028 E Fern St Tampa, FL||$99K||2||1||1,008|
|1026 E Fern St Tampa, FL||$93K||2||1||1,021|
|1030 E Fern St Tampa, FL||$106K||2||1||1,025|
|1018 E North St Tampa, FL||$123K||2||1||1,108|
|1024 E Fern St Tampa, FL||$123K||2||1||1,273|
|1016 E North St Tampa, FL||$152K||3||1.5||1,297|
|1020 E North St Tampa, FL||$115K||3||2||1,042|
|1011 E North St Tampa, FL||$90K||2||1||957|
|1014 E North St Tampa, FL||$118K||2||1.5||1,077|
|1022 E Fern St Tampa, FL||$110K||3||1.5||1,361|
|1202 E North St Tampa, FL||$123K||2||1||1,062|
|1027 E Fern St Tampa, FL||$59K||2||1||736|
|1025 E Fern St Tampa, FL||$91K||3||1||904|
|1029 E Fern St Tampa, FL||$118K||2||1||1,056|
|1012 E North St Tampa, FL||$190K||3||2||1,585|
|1105 E Lambright St Tampa, FL||$76K||2||1||888|
|6405 N 12th St Tampa, FL||$106K||2||1||968|
|1020 E Fern St Tampa, FL||$116K||2||1||1,141|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!