1017 NW 6th St, Moore, OK 731603 beds, 2 baths, 1,114 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,114 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: R0018567
- Zillow Home ID: 21723290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1017 Nw 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73160, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% less than in Moore, and 54.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73160 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 1013 NW 6th St Moore, OK$125K422,084
- 1021 NW 6th St Moore, OK$121K321,600
- 1016 NW 6th Pl Moore, OK--------
- 1020 NW 6th Pl Moore, OK$92K311,140
- 1009 NW 6th St Moore, OK$103K32.51,269
- 1012 NW 6th Pl Moore, OK$99K31.51,225
- 1025 NW 6th St Moore, OK$88K321,032
- 1016 NW 6th St Moore, OK$127K321,440
- 1012 NW 6th St Moore, OK$68K31.5935
- 1020 NW 6th St Moore, OK$150K321,505
- 1008 NW 6th Pl Moore, OK$100K311,404
- 1005 NW 6th St Moore, OK$129K321,392
- 1029 NW 6th St Moore, OK$124K321,827
- 1008 NW 6th St Moore, OK$127K421,702
- 1024 NW 6th St Moore, OK$123K321,844
- 1024 NW 6th Pl Moore, OK$143K331,907
- 1004 NW 6th Pl Moore, OK$92K321,123
- 3005 San Juan Trl Moore, OK--------
- 3001 San Juan Trl Moore, OK$177K321,600
- 1028 NW 6th St Moore, OK$104K321,285
Nearby Schools in Moore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292