1017 S Dakota Ave, Tampa, FL 336064 beds, 3 baths, 2,833 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Attention to detail and classic architecture make this home timeless. The wonderful open floorplan is perfect for entertaining with 11 foot ceilings that grace the adjoining living & dining rooms, entryway, and bright family room. The eat-in kitchen is equipped with granite counters, 36" commercial gas range and subzero fridge. Also on the main level, a large master bedroom suite with renovated marble bath and a sun-filled office/bedroom. Rounding out the 1st floor, another full bath with large clawfoot tub for soaking.
Upstairs are two roomy, window-lined bedrooms and shared bath with clawfoot tub. Very large cedar closet in bedroom #2 leads to attic with more storage. Crown molding and hardwood floors throughout home.
Outside, a variety patios provide areas for dining, lounging and entertaining. The solar-heated pool and spa are the perfect place to relax and play during the warmer months.
With just a quick stroll to Hyde Park Village, SOHO restaurants and shops and Bayshore Blvd, it doesn't get any better than this!
South Tampa's Hyde Park is a wonderful combination of past and present. Charming, cozy, unique, are just a few words to describe this neighborhood. Hyde Park Village, located only 3 blocks from this property, is home to many shops, restaurants, Cinebistro, a park, activities and a fitness center. The area adjacent to the popular SOHO district (filled with popular eateries and bars) and is also host to several festivals during the year. And the best yet, is this home's proximity to Bayshore Blvd, perfect for running, biking and blading, all along the Hillsborough Bay.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $735,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- solar heated pool, spa, FIOS ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,833 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1856470000
- Zillow Home ID: 45107281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1017 S Dakota Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.2% lower than in Tampa, and 72.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hyde Park home values.
- 1023 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$589K331,880
- 1015 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$2.12M767,919
- 1025 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$493K421,948
- 1013 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$785K63.54,698
- 1012 S Rome Ave Tampa, FL$388K311,430
- 1014 S Rome Ave Tampa, FL$400K221,158
- 1016 S Rome Ave Tampa, FL$381K421,385
- 1018 S Rome Ave Tampa, FL$342K311,286
- 1003 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$679K324,808
- 1012 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$809K327,440
- 1010 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$512K21.51,398
- 1027 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$762K622,755
- 1008 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$682K322,269
- 1605 W Richardson Pl Tampa, FL$701K443,160
- 1006 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$524K31.52,541
- 1001 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$482K433,650
- 1001 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$910K433,650
- 1001 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$477K433,650
- 1020 S Rome Ave Tampa, FL$600K113,758
- 1004 S Dakota Ave Tampa, FL$1.03M43.54,024
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292