10172 Maple Ave, Hesperia, CA 923452 beds, 2 baths, 1,417 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,417 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: 0405284140000
- Zillow Home ID: 17437935
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10172 Maple Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92345 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 60.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% lower than in Hesperia, and 89.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92345 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
- 10162 Maple Ave Hesperia, CA$156K221,273
- 10194 Maple Ave Hesperia, CA$169K321,741
- 14486 Willow St Hesperia, CA$182K321,727
- 10210 Maple Ave Hesperia, CA$163K321,370
- 10171 Shangri La Ave Hesperia, CA$204K322,215
- 10161 Shangri La Ave Hesperia, CA$193K321,860
- 10195 Shangri La Ave Hesperia, CA$171K421,675
- 10224 Maple Ave Hesperia, CA$164K321,370
- 14511 Cashew St Hesperia, CA$325K43.52,927
- 14456 Willow St Hesperia, CA$163K321,550
- 10209 Shangri La Ave Hesperia, CA$196K432,030
- 14512 Willow St Hesperia, CA$149K221,344
- 10223 Shangri La Ave Hesperia, CA$153K321,531
- 10240 Maple Ave Hesperia, CA$155K321,417
- 14522 Cashew St Hesperia, CA$174K321,652
- 14533 Cashew St Hesperia, CA$166K321,674
- 14457 Willow St Hesperia, CA$175K321,601
- 14524 Willow St Hesperia, CA$154K321,321
- 10239 Shangri La Ave Hesperia, CA$193K322,163
- 10243 Maple Ave Hesperia, CA$183K421,983
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292