A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $435,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 572 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Electric, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Auction \ No, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Refriger, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Perimeter, Exterior Features \ Guest House, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Slab, Heating \ Heat Pump, HOA Dues Due \ Yearly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Tile, Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Formal Dining Area, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ In-Law Suite, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Study/Den/Library, Other Rooms \ Workshop, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Pets/Animals \ Farm Animals, Pets/Animals \ Horses, Records Availabile \ On Site WWT Sys Prmt, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Gravel, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-Subdivision, Roof \ Architect Shingle, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Level, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Leased - Propane Tnk, Utilities Installed \ Propane, Utilities Installed \ Water - Private Well, Utilities Installed \ WWT - Septic Conv, Views \ Bradshaw Mountain, Views \ Granite Mountain, Views \ Ponderosa Pine, Views \ SF Peaks, Water Heater \ Propane, Window/ Coverings \ Aluminum, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Screens
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,895 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10301205W
- Zillow Home ID: 64961551
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $309-445K.
Market guideZillow predicts 86315 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Prescott Valley as a whole. Among 86315 homes, this home is valued 136.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86315, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% less than in Prescott Valley, and 10.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 86315 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86315 home values.
Nearby Schools in Prescott Valley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!