1018 9th St NE, Washington, DC 200022 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 914 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $398
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0909 0021
- Zillow Home ID: 418811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1018 9th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 296.5% greater than in Washington, and 224.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 1016 9th St NE Washington, DC$407K311,100
- 1014 9th St NE Washington, DC$431K311,100
- 1012 9th St NE Washington, DC$372K311,100
- 1010 9th St NE Washington, DC$439K311,100
- 1008 9th St NE Washington, DC$435K311,100
- 9th St NE Washington, DC$372K311,100
- 833 L St NE Washington, DC$463K21700
- 829 L St NE Washington, DC$360K21792
- 827 L St NE Washington, DC$428K21792
- 825 L St NE Washington, DC$431K21768
- 1006 9th St NE Washington, DC$440K311,078
- 823 L St NE Washington, DC$490K21800
- 821 L St NE Washington, DC$410K21726
- 821 W Virginia Ave NE Washington, DC$382K211,008
- 1004 9th St NE Washington, DC$487K31.51,078
- 819 L St NE Washington, DC$431K11858
- 817 L St NE Washington, DC$500K21800
- 1002 9th St NE Washington, DC$513K321,188
- 819 W Virginia Ave NE Washington, DC$379K21780
- 817 W Virginia Ave NE Washington, DC$346K21780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!