1018 Bradley Ln, Richmond, VA 232252 beds, 1 bath, 759 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,104 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $53,289
- Price/sqft: $70
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 395 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 759 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: C0050686034
- Zillow Home ID: 12510523
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1018 Bradley Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westover market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Richmond, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westover home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westover home values.
- 1012 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$101K21695
- 1028 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$102K21695
- 1019 Halsey Ln Richmond, VA$105K31938
- 1025 Halsey Ln Richmond, VA$97K--1825
- 1013 Halsey Ln Richmond, VA$92K21798
- 5725 Spruance Rd Richmond, VA$91K21800
- 5717 Spruance Rd Richmond, VA$105K31892
- 1000 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA--------
- 1019 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$106K31698
- 1013 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$95K31825
- 1025 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$95K31886
- 5731 Spruance Rd Richmond, VA$101K--1913
- 1007 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$103K21698
- 1031 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$95K21866
- 1001 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$89K21888
- 952 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$107K21695
- 1037 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$88K31876
- 955 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$109K311,018
- 943 Halsey Ln Richmond, VA$76K21839
- 1043 Bradley Ln Richmond, VA$105K211,047
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292