1018 Davis Pl, Tampa, FL 336193 beds, 2 baths, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $81,500
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: 312 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0437372620
- Zillow Home ID: 44938297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1018 Davis Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33619 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 119.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.5% higher than in Palm River-Clair Mel, and 271.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm River-Clair Mel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
- 1020 Davis Pl Tampa, FL$59K31.51,340
- 1016 Davis Pl Tampa, FL$65K21.51,456
- 1014 Davis Pl Tampa, FL$62K21.51,456
- 743 S 58th St Tampa, FL$163K321,824
- 1012 Davis Pl Tampa, FL$60K21.51,362
- 1101 Davis Dr Tampa, FL$113K21.51,836
- 5713 Charles Dr Tampa, FL$156K32.51,756
- 1019 Davis Dr Tampa, FL$106K42.51,836
- 5711 Charles Dr Tampa, FL$104K21.51,300
- 1103 Davis Dr Tampa, FL$62K31.51,362
- 1010 Davis Dr Tampa, FL$84K21.51,040
- 741 S 58th St Tampa, FL$162K221,533
- 1017 Davis Dr Tampa, FL$94K21.51,776
- 1104 Davis Dr Tampa, FL$75K221,456
- 1105 Davis Dr Tampa, FL$82K21.5977
- 1006 Davis Dr Tampa, FL$68K21.51,304
- 1015 Davis Dr Tampa, FL$128K531,981
- 1106 Kirkland Dr Tampa, FL$61K211,392
- 1104 Kirkland Dr Tampa, FL$81K21.51,050
- 733 S 58th St Tampa, FL$137K412,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.