1018 E Amelia St, Orlando, FL 328033 beds, 2 baths, 1,455 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $200,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Living Room with Fireplace, Concrete Kitchen Counters, LG Refrigerator, Gas Range, Travertine Tile
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,455 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 252229250801051
- Zillow Home ID: 46196025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1018 E Amelia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Eola Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.4% less than in Orlando, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Eola Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Eola Heights home values.
- 1100 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$280K211,176
- 1014 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$350K31.51,761
- 1021 E Harwood St Orlando, FL$385K32.52,300
- 1104 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$315K311,537
- 1015 E Harwood St Orlando, FL$335K321,697
- 1008 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$404K532,660
- 1101 E Harwood St Orlando, FL$192K21741
- 1011 E Harwood St Orlando, FL$309K321,252
- 1017 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$267K422,146
- 1021 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$287K421,784
- 1105 E Harwood St Orlando, FL$241K321,243
- 1015 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$367K331,903
- 1103 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$344K62.53,138
- 1002 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$268K432,151
- 433 N Hyer Ave Orlando, FL$180K311,330
- 1107 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$261K42.51,777
- 1011 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$359K321,861
- 429 N Hyer Ave Orlando, FL$256K211,350
- 507 N Hyer Ave Orlando, FL$538K432,272
- 507 N Hyer Ave Orlando, FL$446K342,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.