1018 Lawrence St, Houston, TX 770083 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: 0600840080007
- Zillow Home ID: 27842993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1018 Lawrence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 77008 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.6% less than in Houston Metro, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 77008 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77008 home values.
- 1028 Lawrence St # 1 Houston, TX$330K----2,890
- 1016 Lawrence St Houston, TX$283K31992
- 1030 Lawrence St Houston, TX$290K21980
- 1012 Lawrence St Houston, TX$329K332,359
- 1017 Herkimer St # A Houston, TX$574K332,686
- 1021 Herkimer St Houston, TX$330K421,578
- 1017B Herkimer St # B Houston, TX$565K332,686
- 1015 Herkimer St Houston, TX$478KStudio--2,940
- 1023 Herkimer St Houston, TX$592K332,734
- 1034 Lawrence St Houston, TX$696K443,244
- 1010 Lawrence St Houston, TX$331K121,120
- 1013 Herkimer St Houston, TX$587K32.52,861
- 1025 Herkimer St Houston, TX$553K332,764
- 1011 Herkimer St Houston, TX$609K332,734
- 1017A Herkimer St Houston, TX$326K32.52,600
- 1027 Herkimer St Houston, TX$601K342,764
- 1021 Lawrence St Houston, TX$289K211,274
- 1025 Lawrence St Houston, TX$327K21976
- 1017 Lawrence St Houston, TX$298K21952
- 1038 Lawrence St Houston, TX$264K321,314
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292