This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Views: 897 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Gas Grill, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ HeatPump, Inspection Warranties \ Warranty Homebuyers, Interior \ Screens Some, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Lot Information \ Corner, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Breeze Way, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 48-11-02-401-045.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80668843
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $60-90K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1211 N Madison Ave Anderson, IN||$72K||3||2||1,506|
|1000 North Dr Anderson, IN||--||--||1||1,932|
|1135 N Madison Ave Anderson, IN||$77K||3||2||1,925|
|1225 N Madison Ave Anderson, IN||$97K||3||2||2,327|
|1024 North Dr Anderson, IN||$55K||2||1||954|
|1125 N Madison Ave Anderson, IN||$115K||3||1.5||2,902|
|1027 North Dr Anderson, IN||$67K||2||1.5||1,279|
|1030 North Dr Anderson, IN||$78K||4||2||1,736|
|1119 N Madison Ave Anderson, IN||$164K||3||1.5||3,507|
|1101 North Dr Anderson, IN||$71K||2||1||1,850|
|1202 N Madison Ave Anderson, IN||$138K||3||2||2,564|
|1212 N Madison Ave Anderson, IN||$282K||4||4||4,046|
|1124 N Madison Ave Anderson, IN||$216K||4||2.5||4,440|
|1106 North Dr Anderson, IN||$64K||3||1||1,049|
|1039 Monticello Dr Anderson, IN||$71K||2||2||1,258|
|1109 North Dr Anderson, IN||$62K||3||1.5||1,175|
|1310 N Madison Ave Anderson, IN||$99K||3||2||1,847|
|1035 Monticello Dr Anderson, IN||$77K||2||2||1,258|
|1023 Monticello Dr Anderson, IN||$76K||2||2||1,258|
|1120 Forest Dr Anderson, IN||$74K||3||1||1,666|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org