10181 Pointview Ct, Orlando, FL 328364 beds, 3 baths, 2,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite, Ceramic Tiles, Wood laminate throughout
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 022428786103430
- Zillow Home ID: 46043558
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10181 Pointview Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32836, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.7% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 219.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
- 10175 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$348K422,365
- 10187 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$331K432,201
- 10131 Bayard Ct Orlando, FL$383K42.52,403
- 10182 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$350K432,629
- 10169 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$344K432,512
- 10193 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$334K432,222
- 10176 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$382K42.52,410
- 10132 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$316K53--
- 10132 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$473K543,276
- 10132 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$448K53.53,276
- 10188 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$351K432,466
- 10128 Stanton Ct Orlando, FL$334K432,466
- 10170 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$341K432,379
- Sandstone Dr Orlando, FL$388K42.52,905
- 10194 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$350K432,308
- 10132 Bayard Ct Orlando, FL$344K432,227
- 10199 Pointview Ct Orlando, FL$381K42.53,041
- 10125 Bayard Ct Orlando, FL$326K42.52,403
- 7609 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$327K421,889
- 7615 Lindenhurst Dr Orlando, FL$346K32.52,329
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!