1019 26th St, Orlando, FL 328052 beds, 1 bath, 1,207 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $24,900
- Price/sqft: $21
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,207 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 032329018045160
- Zillow Home ID: 46047648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1019 26th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holden Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 75% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.4% lower than in Orlando, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Holden Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32805 home values.
- 1015 26th St Orlando, FL$42K321,015
- 1038 25th St Orlando, FL--311,112
- 1040 25th St Orlando, FL$96K421,954
- 1026 25th St Orlando, FL$83K421,720
- 1024 26th St Orlando, FL--------
- 1034 26th St Orlando, FL$70K441,683
- 1046 25th St Orlando, FL$90K22--
- 1044 25th St Orlando, FL$84K431,164
- 1014 25th St Orlando, FL$90K321,329
- 1020 26th St Orlando, FL$48K321,327
- 1038 26th St Orlando, FL$45K321,008
- 1011 26th St Orlando, FL$44K311,152
- 1016 26th St Orlando, FL$51K311,365
- 1044 26th St Orlando, FL$41K21915
- 1048 25th St Orlando, FL--22710
- 1012 25th St Orlando, FL$78K421,648
- 100 W Grant St APT 1012 Orlando, FL$88K11872
- 1046 26th St Orlando, FL$49K321,307
- 1010 25th St Orlando, FL$50K211,400
- 1010 26th St Orlando, FL$55K311,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!