1019 Adams St, Hollywood, FL 330192 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,817 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $438,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Fenced Yard
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 514214021060
- Zillow Home ID: 43334622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1019 Adams Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Lakes market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.4% less than in Hollywood, and 43.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hollywood Lakes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Lakes home values.
- 1035 Adams St Hollywood, FL$1.41M544,400
- 1027 Adams St Hollywood, FL$654K333,303
- 1015 Adams St Hollywood, FL$626K332,795
- 1022 Adams St Hollywood, FL$391K32.51,926
- 1022 Jefferson St Hollywood, FL$640K443,213
- 1014 Jefferson St Hollywood, FL$792K432,746
- 1018 Adams St Hollywood, FL$488K322,619
- 1022 Adams St Hollywood, FL$481K32.51,926
- 712 S 10th Ave Hollywood, FL$581K333,166
- 1035 Adams St Hollywood, FL$984K544,122
- 1053 Adams St Hollywood, FL$485K332,329
- 1014 Adams St Hollywood, FL$760K333,110
- 1014 Jefferson St Hollywood, FL$440K332,600
- 1028 Jefferson St Hollywood, FL$510K3--2,090
- 1030 Adams St Hollywood, FL$986K344,065
- 1006 Jefferson St Hollywood, FL$709K3--3,269
- 1000 Adams St Hollywood, FL$521K322,685
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292