1019 Daisy Dr, Temple, PA 195603 beds, 3 baths, 1,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 131 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 6376725
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,618 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 66531905187783
- Zillow Home ID: 87999044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1019 Daisy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19560 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% lower than in Muhlenberg Township, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19560 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Muhlenberg Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19560 home values.
- 1021 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$148K42.51,618
- 1017 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$132K32.51,618
- 1015 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$144K32.51,618
- 1020 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$172K42.51,618
- 1023 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$136K331,618
- 1022 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$161K331,856
- 1013 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$137K42.51,618
- 1012 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$148K32.5--
- 1025 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$147K32.51,618
- 1037 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$155K32.51,687
- 1020 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$136K32.51,602
- 1024 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$175K32.51,700
- 102 Hickory Ave Temple, PA$148K331,525
- 1039 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$168K32.51,687
- 1 Rosalies Way Temple, PA$151K331,921
- 1024 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$148K42.51,856
- 1011 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$140K42.51,618
- 1027 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$143K32.52,068
- 1029 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$150K32.51,618
- 1009 Daisy Dr Temple, PA$144K32.51,618
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!