- Lot: 3,659 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 62 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,951 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $73,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: O5217422
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 248 sqft
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Public Utilities, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Inspections, Utilities \ City Water, Construction Status \ Completed, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Financing Available \ Special Funding
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 342229916813090
- Zillow Home ID: 46252185
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $72K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32805 home values will increase 8.5% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among 32805 homes, this home is 8.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32805, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% lower than in Orlando, and 41% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32805 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32805 home values.
|1021 W Anderson St Orlando, FL||$55K||3||1||864|
|1015 W Anderson St Orlando, FL||$132K||3||2.5||1,101|
|1011 W Anderson St Orlando, FL||$134K||3||2.5||1,101|
|1016 Randall St Orlando, FL||--||3||1||822|
|1018 Randall St Orlando, FL||$89K||4||2||1,610|
|1010 Randall St Orlando, FL||--||1||1||993|
|1025 W Anderson St Orlando, FL||$98K||2||1.5||840|
|500 Albany Ave Orlando, FL||--||3||1||1,170|
|1007 W Anderson St Orlando, FL||$133K||3||2.5||1,101|
|1006 Randall St Orlando, FL||--||2||1||696|
|1029 W Anderson St Orlando, FL||--||3||1||953|
|1008 W Anderson St Orlando, FL||--||5||2||1,612|
|440 Albany Ave Orlando, FL||--||2||1||751|
|502 Albany Ave Orlando, FL||$105K||3||1||1,057|
|446 S Westmoreland Dr Orlando, FL||$55K||3||1||840|
|1024 W Anderson St Orlando, FL||--||Studio||--||1,416|
|1024 W Anderson St Orlando, FL||$178K||4||4||1,416|
|1004 Randall St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1017 Randall St Orlando, FL||--||3||1||1,062|
|1031 W Anderson St Orlando, FL||$50K||2||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.