10193 Green Valley Dr, Saint Louis, MO 631363 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $48,925
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- 2 Bath, Allow Section 8, NO PETS, NO Smoking, Washer-Dryer Hookups
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 11G540684
- Zillow Home ID: 2652058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10193 Green Valley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63136, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.8% higher than in Saint Louis, and 259.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63136 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63136 home values.
- 10197 Green Valley Dr Saint Louis, MO$55K311,245
- Cloverdale Dr Saint Louis, MO$43K21792
- Green Valley Dr Saint Louis, MO$57K211,014
- 10192 Winkler Dr Saint Louis, MO$55K21800
- 10188 Winkler Dr Saint Louis, MO$55K211,252
- 10196 Winkler Dr Saint Louis, MO$50K21792
- 10184 Winkler Dr Saint Louis, MO$46K21792
- 10175 Green Valley Dr Saint Louis, MO$60K21.5672
- 10180 Winkler Dr Saint Louis, MO$88K411,386
- 10184 Green Valley Dr Saint Louis, MO$51K211,194
- 1949 Crown Point Dr Saint Louis, MO$90K421,592
- 10176 Winkler Dr Saint Louis, MO$66K21792
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292