102 43 1/2 St, Pittsburgh, PA 152013 beds, 1 bath, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This 3br, 1 bath townhouse is fully equipped with a brand new central heating/ac unit. A cozy living space greets you upon entering the home. The remodeled kitchen is fully equipped with all new stainless steel appliances. In addition, the glass tile backsplash and modern exhaust hood add to the home?s artistic edge. The newly installed modern day bathroom includes top of the line European fixtures and marble flooring.
The community of Lawrenceville is growing. If you are looking to become a member of this vibrant and inspiring neighborhood, do not miss the opportunity that can be found in this competitively priced, ?ready to live in? townhouse.
Owner willing to offer comission to buyer's agent.
- Lot: 320 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $20,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 0080N00112000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11613188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 43 1/2 Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pittsburgh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Pittsburgh Metro, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pittsburgh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pittsburgh home values.
- 104 43 1/2 St Pittsburgh, PA$66K311,229
- 97 43rd St Pittsburgh, PA$78K733,524
- 99 43rd St Pittsburgh, PA$50K311,408
- 107 43 1/2 St Pittsburgh, PA$44K21949
- 95 43rd St Pittsburgh, PA$167K422,371
- 93 43rd St Pittsburgh, PA$179K422,371
- 101 43rd St Pittsburgh, PA$157K311,626
- 109 43rd St Pittsburgh, PA$79K21720
- 114 43 1/2 St Pittsburgh, PA$160K321,677
- 102 44th St Pittsburgh, PA$246K633,205
- 100 44th St Pittsburgh, PA$181K733,128
- 111 43 1/2 St Pittsburgh, PA$81K21.5720
- 98 44th St Pittsburgh, PA$164K211,580
- 113 43 1/2 St Pittsburgh, PA$89K21.5720
- 105 43rd St Pittsburgh, PA$108K41.52,468
- 96 44th St Pittsburgh, PA$100K31990
- 94 44th St Pittsburgh, PA$99K221,600
- 104 44th St Pittsburgh, PA$121K211,374
- 107 43rd St Pittsburgh, PA$240K41.52,598
- 106 44th St Pittsburgh, PA$129K211,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292