102 Boggs Hill Rd, Newtown, CT 064705 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 22.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1995 for $500,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Wall Oven,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Balcony,Exterior Feature \ Barn,Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted,Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Exterior Siding \ Vertical,Exterior Siding \ Wood,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Hydro Air,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Oil,In-Law Access \ First Floor,Interior Feature \ French Door,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Interior Feature \ Wet Bar,Interior Feature \ Whirlpool,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Open,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room 1 Description \ Den,Porch Type \ Wrap Around,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 5,488 sqft
- Parcel #: 00068100
- Zillow Home ID: 57333805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 Boggs Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06470 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% lower than in Town of Newtown, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06470 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Newtown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06470 home values.
- 100 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$548K43.53,304
- 104 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$580K33.53,034
- 106 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$580K443,881
- 95 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$506K52.53,247
- 86 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$412K------
- 89 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$545K42.53,445
- 46 Shepard Hill Rd Newtown, CT$466K332,779
- 91 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$470K532,090
- 117 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$371K332,195
- 119 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$386K432,605
- 1 Willow Brook Ln Newtown, CT$571K53.53,947
- 60 Shepard Hill Rd Newtown, CT$558K52.52,887
- 85 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$467K42.52,864
- 33 Shepard Hill Rd Newtown, CT--------
- 29 Shepard Hill Rd Newtown, CT--------
- 38 Shepard Hill Rd Newtown, CT$457K31.52,005
- 14 Bentagrass Ln Newtown, CT$728K42.55,330
- 76 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT--------
- 130 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$372K321,912
- 81 Boggs Hill Rd Newtown, CT$479K542,529
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292