- Lot: 8,851 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 133 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,732 all time views
- 94 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: 1426873
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- HalfBaths \ 1, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, WaterHeater \ Electric, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, PropertyType \ Single Family, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Exterior \ Aluminum, ListingDate \ 2014-09-24T00:00:00, TotalSquareFeet \ 2268, InteriorFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Ownership \ Individuals, Heating \ Hot Water, NoOfLevels \ 2, Sewer \ Public Water, LotDescription \ Additional Parcel Available, Style \ 2-Story, InteriorFeatures \ Bay\Bow Window, GarageType \ 1-Car, BasementType \ Basement-Partial, Acreage \ 0.2032, Directions \ Rt 10 into Hopewell, Directions \ right on 6th st, Directions \ right on Broadway, Directions \ left on Crescent, TotalTaxes \ 1855.44
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 028-0400
- Zillow Home ID: 79131281
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-178K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Richmond Metro home values will increase 0.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|104 Crescent Ave Hopewell, VA||$121K||3||1.5||1,661|
|100 Crescent Ave Hopewell, VA||$124K||3||1.5||1,502|
|108 Crescent Ave Hopewell, VA||$126K||3||1.5||1,776|
|105 Crescent Ave Hopewell, VA||$124K||3||1||1,306|
|101 Crescent Ave Hopewell, VA||$149K||3||1.5||2,038|
|107 Crescent Ave Hopewell, VA||$127K||3||1.5||1,600|
|109 Crescent Ave Hopewell, VA||$136K||4||2||2,081|
|2902 W City Point Rd Hopewell, VA||$141K||4||2||1,838|
|102 Crescent Ave Hopewell, VA||$154K||4||2.5||2,268|
|2808 W City Point Rd Hopewell, VA||$109K||3||1.5||1,722|
|2803 W City Point Rd Hopewell, VA||$152K||3||2||2,075|
|2804 W City Point Rd Hopewell, VA||$104K||3||1||1,008|
|2802 W City Point Rd Hopewell, VA||$93K||2||1||1,046|
|107 Wagner Ave Hopewell, VA||$127K||3||2||1,678|
|2800 W City Point Rd Hopewell, VA||$137K||4||2||1,961|
|106 Crescent Ave Hopewell, VA||$162K||3||2.5||2,360|
|Crescent Ave Hopewell, VA||$162K||3||1.5||2,290|
|102 Prince George Ave Hopewell, VA||$121K||3||1.5||1,656|
|104 Prince George Ave Hopewell, VA||$131K||4||2||2,162|
|106 Prince George Ave Hopewell, VA||$114K||4||1||1,683|
Nearby Schools in Hopewell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.