102 E 84th Pl, Los Angeles, CA 900035 beds, 2 baths, 1,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 19 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: CV14128647
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106181205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 E 84th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southeast Los Angeles, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 145.8% higher than in Los Angeles, and 53.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Los Angeles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Los Angeles home values.
- 8456 S Main St Los Angeles, CA$365K331,932
- 114 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$465K1243,198
- 8424 Main LA$86K------
- 8464 S Main St Los Angeles, CA$350K441,607
- 118 E 84th Pl APT 1 Los Angeles, CA$449K1243,198
- 115 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$326K311,099
- 8472 S Main St Los Angeles, CA$352K441,607
- 122 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$274K211,032
- 8416 Main LA$148K------
- 119 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$398K321,270
- 115 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$312K311,176
- 119 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$307K321,277
- 123 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$325K321,557
- 126 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$367K431,708
- 8449 S Main St Los Angeles, CA$372K----1,192
- 8445 S Main St APT 3 Los Angeles, CA$368K11--
- 107 W 85th St Los Angeles, CA$396K732,464
- 8445 S Main St Los Angeles, CA$387K642,410
- 123 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$271K211,052
- 8441 S Main St Los Angeles, CA$399KStudio--1,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292