102 Fairhaven Rd, Johnson City, TN 376014 beds, 3 baths, 3,976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 163 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $10
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 351292
- Finished basement, 1576 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 5 spaces, 336 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,976 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 039H K 01500 000
- Zillow Home ID: 81326451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 Fairhaven Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% less than in Johnson City, and 42.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37601 home values.
- 2613 Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$101K------
- 104 Fairhaven Rd Johnson City, TN$97K--1.51,620
- 2609 Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$49K--1882
- 2607 Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$82K421,100
- 2611 Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$51K--1667
- 2605 Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$64K--11,397
- 2603 Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$52K--1624
- 106 Fairhaven Rd Johnson City, TN$61K----1,104
- 2615 Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$78K------
- 2617 Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$101K----840
- 2530 Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$69K--1966
- 2526 Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$126K--21,400
- 2533 Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$51K--11,004
- 2610 Louise St Johnson City, TN$54K21864
- 2614 Louise St Johnson City, TN$104K--1.51,496
- 2608 Louise St Johnson City, TN$69K--1816
- 2616 Louise St Johnson City, TN$53K--1656
- Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$201K------
- Watauga Rd Johnson City, TN$178K--21,550
- 2618 Louise St Johnson City, TN$56K--1696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!