102 Geneva Dr, Daphne, AL 365263 beds, 2 baths, 1,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $66,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Exterior material: Composition
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Parcel #: 43-01-01-2-000-019
- Zillow Home ID: 72734031
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 Geneva Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% less than in Daphne, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 36526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daphne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 104 Geneva Dr Daphne, AL$148K321,703
- 100 Geneva Dr Daphne, AL$149K322,120
- 102 Tara Ct Daphne, AL$132K--11,425
- 100 Tara Ct Daphne, AL$144K321,562
- 103 Geneva Dr Daphne, AL$147K311,530
- 170 Robbins Blvd Daphne, AL$81K32--
- 105 Geneva Dr Daphne, AL$157K--22,028
- 107 Robbins Blvd Daphne, AL$145K311,596
- 101 Geneva Dr Daphne, AL$154K311,736
- 103 Tara Ct Daphne, AL$121K311,638
- 107 Geneva Dr Daphne, AL$153K321,820
- 109 Geneva Dr Daphne, AL$141K422,109
- 99 Robbins Blvd Daphne, AL$146K--11,519
- 101 Tara Ct Daphne, AL$164K432,124
- 111 Geneva Dr Daphne, AL$131K321,640
- 109 Robbins Blvd Daphne, AL$149K221,782
- 28523 Bay Branch Dr Daphne, AL$116K422,169
- 106 Robbins Blvd Daphne, AL$134K311,512
- 110 Robbins Blvd # 1 Daphne, AL$149K312,176
- 97 Robbins Blvd Daphne, AL$154K--11,518
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292