102 Henry St, Hempstead, NY 115505 beds, 2,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 94 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: 2676625
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,156 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 34399 02640
- Zillow Home ID: 31199670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 Henry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11550 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.2% greater than in Town of Hempstead, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11550 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Hempstead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11550 home values.
- 104 Henry St Hempstead, NY$228K521,596
- 106 Henry St Hempstead, NY$202K431,456
- 114 Henry St Hempstead, NY--331,472
- 86 Henry St Hempstead, NY$243K--1.51,495
- 125 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$355K32.51,537
- Henry St # 6 Hempstead, NY$302K--1.5888
- Henry St Hempstead, NY$202K--1.51,456
- Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$253K--21,560
- 82 Henry St Hempstead, NY$260K32.51,984
- 21 Gladys Ave Hempstead, NY$217K--1.51,200
- 105 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$237K--11,428
- 78 Henry St Hempstead, NY$230K--11,122
- 27 Gladys Ave Hempstead, NY$365K--31,808
- 103 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$232K--11,442
- 11 Milford St Hempstead, NY$250K--21,928
- 19 Milford St Hempstead, NY$244K--1.51,755
- 101 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$228K--11,564
- 23 Milford St Hempstead, NY$231K--11,386
- 99 Albemarle Ave Hempstead, NY$248K521,887
- 66 Henry St APT 16 Hempstead, NY$302K--1.5888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!