- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 702 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 1015001
- ERA Ben Porter Real Estate
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 720 sqft
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ Aluminum Siding, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Brick, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Crawl Space, Features \ Deck, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Inground, Features \ Laminate, Features \ Metal Fence, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Out Building, Features \ Pool, Features \ Porch, Features \ Privacy Fence, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wood Frame, Features \ Workshop, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,231 sqft
- Parcel #: 1302032000040000
- Zillow Home ID: 92128663
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $156-264K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 35811 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Madison as a whole. Among 35811 homes, this home is 124.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 52.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35811, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 231.4% higher than in Madison, and 272.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35811 home values.
|104 Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||$227K||4||2.5||2,606|
|100 Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||$268K||--||2.5||2,868|
|106 Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||$242K||3||2.5||3,000|
|6004 Doc Sandlin Rd Huntsville, AL||$209K||--||2||2,606|
|6006 Doc Sandlin Rd Huntsville, AL||$222K||--||2||2,821|
|6002 Doc Sandlin Rd Huntsville, AL||$221K||--||2||2,826|
|103 Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||$205K||--||2||2,274|
|105 Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||$204K||--||2||2,323|
|108 Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||$284K||4||4||3,200|
|101 Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||$347K||--||4.5||4,379|
|107 Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||$160K||--||2||1,818|
|6008 Doc Sandlin Rd Huntsville, AL||$152K||--||2||1,640|
|110 Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||$324K||--||5||3,891|
|109 Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||$228K||--||2.5||2,692|
|Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||--||--||--||--|
|6010 Doc Sandlin Rd Huntsville, AL||$156K||--||2||1,734|
|111 Henson Dr Huntsville, AL||$256K||4||3||3,287|
|6003 Doc Sandlin Rd NE Normal, AL||$186K||--||4||2,432|
|6004 Edwin Jones Dr Huntsville, AL||$171K||--||2.5||2,174|
|1509 Winchester Rd NE Huntsville, AL||$330K||--||2||5,256|
Nearby Schools in Madison
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
8, 10-121.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org