102 Lance Ct, Santa Cruz, CA 950654 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,901 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $795,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,901 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00904365000
- Zillow Home ID: 16109551
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 Lance Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 109.6% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95065 home values.
- 116 Goss Ct Santa Cruz, CA$562K22.51,132
- 112 Goss Ct Santa Cruz, CA$457K22.51,132
- 106 Lance Ct Santa Cruz, CA$595K321,394
- 108 Goss Ct Santa Cruz, CA$541K22.51,132
- 101 Lance Ct Santa Cruz, CA$743K321,733
- 104 Goss Ct Santa Cruz, CA$549K22.51,138
- 105 Lance Ct Santa Cruz, CA$716K321,689
- 115 Goss Ct Santa Cruz, CA$561K22.51,247
- 297 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$551K221,276
- 109 Goss Ct Santa Cruz, CA$549K22.51,247
- 112 Lance Ct Santa Cruz, CA$653K321,372
- 128 Carol Ave Santa Cruz, CA$690K321,950
- 124 Carol Ave Santa Cruz, CA$545K211,043
- 109 Lance Ct Santa Cruz, CA$690K321,814
- 101 Goss Ct Santa Cruz, CA$662K22.51,247
- 321 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$655K421,871
- 186 Delaveaga Park Dr Santa Cruz, CA$1.21M432,248
- 198 Delaveaga Park Dr Santa Cruz, CA$799K432,268
- 275 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA$558K211,020
- 118 Lance Ct Santa Cruz, CA$626K321,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292