102 Rapid River Trl, Greenville, SC 296154 beds, 3 baths, 3,399 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- HOA Fee: $275
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,399 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0530040103114
- Zillow Home ID: 11035183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 Rapid River Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29615 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% higher than in Greenville, and 26.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29615 home values.
- Rapid River Trl Greenville, SC$142K31--
- 104 Rapid River Trl Greenville, SC$507K43.53,508
- S 14th Hwy SC--------
- 3160 S Highway 14 Greenville, SC$242K31.51,645
- 103 Rapid River Trl Greenville, SC$429K43.53,202
- 105 Rapid River Trl Greenville, SC$438K43.53,676
- 3200 S Highway 14 Greenville, SC$376K432,961
- 106 Rapid River Trl Greenville, SC$506K43.53,953
- 110 River Forest Ln Greenville, SC$530K43.54,522
- 3150 S Highway 14 Greenville, SC$342K32.52,489
- 107 Rapid River Trl Greenville, SC$428K42.54,206
- 3202 S Highway 14 Greenville, SC$397K323,124
- 114 River Forest Ln Greenville, SC$424K433,960
- 108 Rapid River Trl Greenville, SC$463K43.54,195
- 106 River Forest Ln Greenville, SC$377K433,851
- 118 River Forest Ln Greenville, SC$431K43.53,843
- 109 Rapid River Trl Greenville, SC$418K32.53,337
- 102 River Forest Ln Greenville, SC$374K443,838
- 122 River Forest Ln Greenville, SC$427K443,760
- 5 Bradberry Cir Greenville, SC$255K43.53,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.