A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1998
- Views: 1,726 all time views
- HOA Fee: $470
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $169
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Association Fee Incl \ Cable, Association Fee Incl \ Insurance, Association Fee Incl \ Lawn-Landscaping, Association Fee Incl \ Maint - Common Area, Association Fee Incl \ Maintenance-Exterior, Association Fee Incl \ Pest Control, Association Fee Incl \ Pool Maintenance, Association Fee Incl \ Security, Association Fee Incl \ Trash-Garbage, Association Fee Incl \ Water-Sewer, Common Amenities \ Adult Pool, Common Amenities \ Basketball Court, Common Amenities \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Common Amenities \ Elevator, Common Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Amenities \ Fishing Pier, Common Amenities \ Hot Tub/Spa, Common Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Common Amenities \ Water Access, Construction \ Concrete Block, Cooling \ Central, Dwelling View \ Direct, Dwelling View \ Intracoastal, Dwelling View \ Pool, Dwelling View \ River, Dwelling View \ Tennis, Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment/Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment/Appliances \ Garage Door Opener, Equipment/Appliances \ Microwave-Built-in, Equipment/Appliances \ Range - Electric, Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment/Appliances \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Balcony - Unscreened, Exterior Features \ Storm Shutters, Exterior Features \ Tennis Court (Pvt), Exterior Finish \ Painted, Exterior Finish \ Stucco, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Tile, Front Door Faces \ W, Furnished \ Partial, General County Loc \ Central, Heat \ Central, HOA Info: HOA Frequency #2 \ Monthly, HOA Info: HOA Frequency \ Monthly, Home Owners Assoc \ Condo, Interior Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Kitchen - Eat In, Interior Features \ Kitchen - Island, Interior Features \ Living/Dining Combo, Interior Features \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Legal/Misc: 55+ Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Gated Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Home Warranty \ No, Legal/Misc: Homestead \ Yes, Lot Description \ Historic Area, Management \ Association, Management \ Offsite Professional, Master Bedroom/Bath \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom/Bath \ His/Hers Closet, Master Bedroom/Bath \ Shower, Master Bedroom/Bath \ Tub, Master Bedroom/Bath \ Walk-in Closet, Measurements From \ Tax Rolls, Parking \ 1 Car Attchd Garage, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Open Parking, Parking \ Reserved, Pet Restrictions \ 21 - 30 lbs, Pet Restrictions \ Dog, Pet Restrictions \ Other - Call Agent, Pool Features \ Heated - Electric, Pool Features \ In-Ground Spa, Pool Features \ Private - Inground, Property Status \ Standard, Rental Restrictions \ 1 Year Minimum, Res Sub-Type \ Condo, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Other - Call Agent, Security/Safety \ Secure Lobby, Security/Safety \ Smoke/CO Detector, Split Bedroom \ Yes, State/Province \ FL, Style \ 3+ Stories, Subdivision/Condo Nm \ OLEANDER POINTE PH I, To Be Constructed \ No, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ City Water Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Sewer, Utilities \ Telephone, Water Amenities \ Boat Lift, Water Amenities \ Community Dock, Water Amenities \ Deed Boat Slip, Water Amenities \ Dock Private, Water Amenities \ Waterfront Community, Water Heater \ Electric, Waterfront \ Yes, Waterfront Type \ Indian River
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,479 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 24 363387000000004000
- Unit floor #: 8
- Zillow Home ID: 54605367
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $147-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32922 home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 7.2% increase for Cocoa as a whole. Among 32922 homes, this home is valued 428.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 252.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32922, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14% less than in Cocoa, and 45.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32922 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cocoa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32922 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (46)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 102 Riverside Dr|
Nearby Schools in Cocoa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!