102 SW 6th Ave APT 210, Miami, FL 331301 bed, 1 bath, 594 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $179,900
- Flooring: Carpet
- Add'l Move In Cost \ Yes, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Development Name \ THE CITADEL CONDO, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Folio Number \ 01-41-38-103-0550, For Sale \ No, Front Exposure \ East, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental, Miscellaneous \ As-Is, Municipal Code \ 1, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Pets Allowed \ No, Property Type \ Residential Rental, Renewable Rental \ Yes, Rent Period \ Month, Rental Deposit Includes \ 1st Mo2 Security Deposit, Section \ 38, Sewer Description \ Sewer, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Condo/Co-Op/Annual, Subdivision Name \ THE CITADEL CONDO, Type of Property \ Condo, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 594 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0141381030550
- Zillow Home ID: 64460181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 Sw 6th Avenue APT 210
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Little Havana market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 106.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% greater than in Miami, and 213.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
- Apt 504A--2----
- Apt 205$106K11635
- Apt 508$227K321,032
- Apt 702$229K321,002
- Apt 605$101K11635
- Apt 404$134K22892
- Apt 501$137K22949
- Apt 307$189K321,032
- Apt 601$137K22949
- Apt 705$102K11635
- Apt 608$229K321,032
- Apt 303$190K321,032
- Apt 310$104K11.5594
- Apt 407$226K321,032
- Apt 308$189K321,032
- Apt 405$97K11635
- # M1$104K----442
- Apt 502$226K321,002
- Apt 609$74K22859
- Apt 204$144K22892
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292