- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 321 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,842 all time views
- 100 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $33,600
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 1299836
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Approx Age \ 50+, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ None, BASEMENT \ None, CONDO REGIME INCLUDES \ None, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Front, FIREPLACE \ None, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Crawl Space, GARAGE FEATURES \ None, GARBAGE PICKUP \ Public, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Some Trees, MRBED FEATURES \ Master on Main Lvl, ROOF \ Composition Shingle, SEWER \ Public, WATER \ Public, WATER HEATER \ Electric, SQFT Finished and Heated \ 1200-1399, APPLIANCES \ Stand Alone Rng-Electric, COOLING SYSTEM \ Central Forced, COOLING SYSTEM \ Electric, HEATING SYSTEM \ Forced Air, Garage Type \ Attached Garage, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, DRIVEWAY \ Paved, MRBED FEATURES \ Full Bath, STORAGE SPACE \ Garage, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Brick Veneer-Full, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, MRBED FEATURES \ Shower Only, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Laundry, STYLE \ Ranch, HEATING SYSTEM \ Natural Gas, HEATING SYSTEM \ Baseboard, MRBED FEATURES \ Tub\Shower, Street Designation \ Drive, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), Res. Property Disc. Req? \ Yes, LeadBased Paint Disc Req? \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 0367000107000
- Zillow Home ID: 11022482
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $57-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29605 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 29605 homes, this home is 2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.7% higher than in Greenville, and 60% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
|2 Christine Ct Greenville, SC||$92K||2||1||1,275|
|100 Theresa Dr Greenville, SC||$100K||3||2||1,617|
|109 Theresa Dr Greenville, SC||$101K||3||2||1,673|
|24 Plantation Rd Greenville, SC||$124K||3||2||1,710|
|6 Christine Ct Greenville, SC||$137K||4||2||2,013|
|103 Theresa Dr Greenville, SC||$100K||3||2||1,669|
|17158 Theresa Dr Greenville, SC||--||--||--||--|
|436 Christiane Way Greenville, SC||$139K||3||3||--|
|434 Christiane Way Greenville, SC||$139K||3||3||--|
|432 Christiane Way Greenville, SC||$139K||3||3||--|
|442 Christiane Way Greenville, SC||$133K||3||2.5||--|
|444 Christiane Way Greenville, SC||$133K||3||2.5||--|
|440 Christiane Way Greenville, SC||$133K||3||2.5||--|
|201 Theresa Dr Greenville, SC||$81K||3||1.5||1,259|
|22 Plantation Rd Greenville, SC||$72K||3||2||1,066|
|19 Maudie St Greenville, SC||$135K||4||2||2,189|
|101 Theresa Dr Greenville, SC||$131K||3||2||2,235|
|35 Plantation Rd Greenville, SC||$59K||2||1||716|
|21 Maudie St Greenville, SC||$71K||2||1.5||1,141|
|200 Theresa Dr Greenville, SC||$102K||3||2.5||1,770|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.