102 Thomas Woods Ct, Huntsville, AL 358064 beds, 3 baths, 2,882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Large gourmet kitchen with Gas cooktop and convection oven. Silestone countertops and a tile backsplash. All Stainless appliances will remain. Ceramic tile floors.
Laundry room with tile floor.
2 of the bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
4th Bedroom can be used as Living Room and has hardwood flooring.
There is a large 2 car attached garage and large 26X24 detached garage which has been 90% finished including Insulation in the walls, custom floors and an office wired for cable and internet.
Covered Brick patio and a Stamped Concrete Patio for entertainment or just enjoying your large backyard. Mature trees bordering the neighbors for privacy and a fenced as well.
The entire property has a sprinkler system.
The house is wired for a security system.
Rubber mulch in flower beds around the house for low maintenance landscaping, never has to be replaced.
New roof in 2009 and new HVAC in 2010.
You will have access to the community pool and clubhouse and there is also a small creek at the back of the neighborhood. This home has excellent curb appeal. There are about 140 houses in the neighborhood, all with full brick and side entry garages and very well maintained.
Convenient Location to Redstone Arsenal and Research Park, less than 10 minutes each. Close to Schools, shopping, University Dr., fire station, and Madison hospital.
Village of Providence is a short drive away and offers many dining possibilities, Grill 29 is among our Favorite.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 675 sqft
- Security System
- Bedroom,Full Bath,Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,882 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1506140003001022
- Zillow Home ID: 92158813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 Thomas Woods Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 58.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.2% higher than in Madison, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35806 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,500 sqft, 69,696 sqft lot, built in 1981
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,500 sqft, 18,730 sqft lot, built in 1992
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 104 Thomas Woods Ct Huntsville, AL$292K--3.53,171
- 100 Thomas Woods Ct Huntsville, AL$303K--2.53,246
- 441 Bishop Rd NW Huntsville, AL$256K--2.53,041
- 100 Fred Atkinson Rd Huntsville, AL$216K--22,212
- 101 Gables Brook Dr Huntsville, AL$298K43.53,344
- 106 Thomas Woods Ct Huntsville, AL$294K--2.53,128
- 101 Thomas Woods Ct Huntsville, AL$335K--3.53,884
- 100 Gables Brook Dr Huntsville, AL$358K--3.53,028
- 103 Thomas Woods Ct Huntsville, AL$265K43.52,767
- 103 Kingswood Dr Huntsville, AL$209K321,820
- 100 Lovvorn Ln NW Huntsville, AL$249K--2.53,114
- 100 Kingswood Dr Huntsville, AL$195K--2.52,579
- 388 Bishop Rd NW Huntsville, AL--------
- 102 Fred Atkinson Rd Huntsville, AL$241K--2.53,155
- 105 Thomas Woods Ct Huntsville, AL$309K43.53,172
- 108 Thomas Woods Ct Huntsville, AL$327K--3.53,511
- 596 Bishop Rd NW Huntsville, AL$143K32--
- 189 Clouds Creek Dr Huntsville, AL$285K--32,972
- 104 Hidden Creek Dr Huntsville, AL$365K--3.53,674
- 102 Kingswood Dr Huntsville, AL$130K421,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292