102 Thornwood Dr, Taylors, SC 296873 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,499 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,499 sqft
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: P016010111800
- Zillow Home ID: 11083074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 Thornwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29687 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% higher than in Taylors, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29687 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Taylors.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29687 home values.
- 100 Thornwood Dr Taylors, SC$113K31.51,624
- 104 Thornwood Dr Taylors, SC$100K31.51,236
- 4 Thornwood Ln Greenville, SC$88K31.51,107
- 200 Thornwood Dr Taylors, SC$83K321,200
- Drexmoore Dr Taylors, SC$93K311,204
- 4312 Edwards Rd Taylors, SC$134K321,242
- 101 Thornwood Dr Taylors, SC$101K311,239
- 202 Thornwood Dr Taylors, SC$109K321,302
- 2 Thornwood Dr Taylors, SC$68K31.51,330
- 103 Thornwood Dr Taylors, SC$116K321,596
- 4310 Edwards Rd Taylors, SC$116K321,350
- 100 Crestmere Ln Taylors, SC$120K211,594
- 204 Thornwood Dr Taylors, SC$101K31.51,352
- Edwards Rd Taylors, SC--3----
- 201 Thornwood Dr Taylors, SC$113K31.51,591
- 102 Drexmoore Dr Taylors, SC$93K21.51,196
- 2 Longwood Dr Taylors, SC$128K31.51,107
- 206 Thornwood Dr Taylors, SC$113K321,680
- 4 Crestmere Ln Taylors, SC$109K321,340
- 203 Thornwood Dr Taylors, SC$113K321,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292