- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
102 Trenton St, Boston, MA 021283 beds, 1 bath, 1,261 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Forced air
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,261 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:02846 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 Trenton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% higher than in Boston, and 41.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 100 Trenton St Boston, MA$296K211,177
- 166 Brooks St Boston, MA$238K421,200
- 168 Brooks St Boston, MA$311K62999
- 98 Trenton St Boston, MA$325K321,368
- 170 Brooks St Boston, MA$316K432,023
- 96 Trenton St Boston, MA$474K632,448
- 174 Brooks St Boston, MA$401K432,763
- 0 Trenton St # 1 Boston, MA$337K211,400
- 99 Trenton St Boston, MA$267K321,512
- 101 Trenton St # 2 Boston, MA$211K21900
- 101 Trenton St Boston, MA$401K732,432
- 173 Brooks St Boston, MA$234K211,100
- 103 Trenton St Boston, MA$434K632,432
- 173 Brooks St UNIT C East Boston, MA$224K211,014
- 173 Brooks St UNIT A East Boston, MA$164K11656
- 173 Brooks St # D Boston, MA--211,015
- 173 Brooks St # D Boston, MA$186K------
- 173 Brooks St UNIT B East Boston, MA$170K11508
- 108-110 Trenton St Boston, MA$435K1033,959
- 176 Brooks St Boston, MA$430K832,877
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292