102 Vinson Ct, Goshen, IN 465283 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,859 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $41,850
- Price/sqft: $40
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 201110159026000015
- Zillow Home ID: 83012819
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 102 Vinson Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% lower than in Goshen, and 12.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 103 Vinson Ct Goshen, IN$89K3--1,040
- 104 Vinson Ct Goshen, IN$89K3--1,176
- 617 E Lincoln Ave Goshen, IN$87K3--1,200
- 107 Vinson Ct Goshen, IN$88K311,040
- 106 Vinson Ct Goshen, IN$86K3--1,040
- 621 E Lincoln Ave Goshen, IN$88K2--1,176
- 111 Vinson Ct Goshen, IN$89K411,176
- 110 Vinson Ct Goshen, IN$90K311,040
- 100 N 9th St Goshen, IN$109K311,176
- 103 Olive St Goshen, IN$58K3--1,410
- 101 Olive St Goshen, IN$59K3--1,656
- 107 Olive St Goshen, IN$63K3--1,204
- 102 N 9th St Goshen, IN$60K2--1,144
- 111 Olive St Goshen, IN$64K2--988
- 622 E Lincoln Ave Goshen, IN$78K311,712
- 612 Mercer Ave Goshen, IN$82K311,040
- 106 N 9th St Goshen, IN$57K--1672
- 610 Mercer Ave Goshen, IN$79K3--1,176
- 614 Mercer Ave Goshen, IN$59K311,040
- 616 Mercer Ave Goshen, IN$81K3--1,176
Nearby Schools in Goshen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292