1020-1022 Chestnut St, Newton, MA 024641 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
NEW CONSTRUCTION! BRIGHT 1 BED 1 BATH LOCATED IN THE UPPER FALLS MINUTES TO THE ELIOT 'T' STOP. HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT. BEAUTIFUL GRANITE KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. MARBLE AND TILE BATHS. IN UNIT WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS. GREAT CLOSET SPACE. FANTASTIC DECK. 1 PARKING SPOT. PETS ARE NEGOTIABLE.
- Lot: 5,192 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: S:51 B:006 L:0015
- Zillow Home ID: 56311847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1020-1022 Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.7% less than in Newton, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02464 home values.
- 16-20 Winter St Newton, MA$716K622,208
- 1020 Chestnut St APT 1 Newton, MA$294K11700
- 1020 Chestnut St APT 2 Newton, MA--221,100
- 1032 Chestnut St Newton, MA$461K221,338
- 1030 Chestnut St Newton, MA$514K411,456
- 1032 Chestnut St UNIT 1032 Newton, MA$394K23838
- 1034 Chestnut St UNIT 1034 Newton, MA$346K21.5887
- 1034 Chestnut St Newton, MA$542K21.5--
- 23-25 Winter St Newton, MA$551K743,044
- 13 Winter St # 19 Newton, MA$658K2--2,808
- 1010 Chestnut St Newton, MA$600KStudio1--
- 12 Spring St Newton, MA$446K321,326
- 70-72 High St Newton, MA$728K62.52,476
- 68 High St Newton, MA$838K63.52,836
- 1036-1038 Chestnut St Newton, MA$517K421,678
- 7 Winter St Newton, MA$522K31.51,408
- 1007 Chestnut St STE C Newton, MA$429KStudio1--
- 1009 Chestnut St UNIT 1009 Newton, MA$209K------
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292