1020 E 7th Ave, Denver, CO 802183 beds, 3 baths, 1,869 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,620 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $610,000
- Finished basement, 707 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 239 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,869 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Parcel #: 0502331001000
- Zillow Home ID: 13331367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1020 E 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Speer, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.3% lower than in Denver, and 53.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Speer home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Speer home values.
- 1010 E 7th Ave Denver, CO$488K321,566
- 670 Ogden St Denver, CO$864K453,829
- 1040 E 7th Ave Denver, CO$626K342,650
- 1000 E 7th Ave Denver, CO$488K421,818
- 1021 E 7th Ave Denver, CO$406K11700
- 668 Ogden St Denver, CO$859K542,718
- 675 Corona St Denver, CO$465K22.51,668
- 669 Corona St Denver, CO$343K311,056
- 662 Ogden St Denver, CO$299K22907
- 1050 E 7th Ave Denver, CO$675K54.53,770
- 1001 E 7th Ave Denver, CO$1.45M566,326
- 660 Ogden St Denver, CO$295K21903
- 707 Corona St Denver, CO$1.01M854,741
- 654 Ogden St Denver, CO$485K231,496
- 720 Ogden St Denver, CO$1.69M42.53,500
- 665 Corona St Denver, CO$308K22824
- 632 Ogden St Denver, CO$535K322,115
- 725 Corona St Denver, CO$1.12M776,500
- 930 E 7th Ave Denver, CO$2.71M857,565
- 643 Corona St Denver, CO$555K241,776
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292