- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1020 Eliza Ln, East Bend, NC 270183 beds, 2 baths, 1,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $100
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 142058
- Zillow Home ID: 71417902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1020 Eliza Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27018 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in East Bend, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27018 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Bend.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27018 home values.
- 1028 Eliza Ln East Bend, NC--------
- Wrenn Road & Eliza Ln NC--------
- 1032 Eliza Ln East Bend, NC$83K321,196
- 1015 Eliza Ln East Bend, NC$108K321,728
- 4813 Wrenn Rd East Bend, NC$67K------
- 1003 Eliza Ln East Bend, NC$89K321,904
- 1063 Eliza Ln East Bend, NC$69K421,620
- 4804 Wrenn Rd East Bend, NC$60K31.51,392
- 1047 Eliza Ln East Bend, NC$85K321,512
- 4805 Wrenn Rd East Bend, NC$81K321,296
- 4812 Wrenn Rd East Bend, NC$78K321,392
- 4836 Wrenn Rd East Bend, NC$223K321,870
- 4909 Wrenn Rd East Bend, NC$185K221,200
- 4900 Wrenn Rd East Bend, NC$52K------
- 4925 Wrenn Rd East Bend, NC$76K21.51,189
- 4941 Wrenn Rd East Bend, NC$75K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292