1020 Lunsford Pl, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 1 bath, 1,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 1674 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- New roof 2013, new heating & ac 2012
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,028 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 08314120
- Zillow Home ID: 6188836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1020 Lunsford Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Villa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% greater than in Charlotte, and 458.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 1026 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$200K311,398
- 1014 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$138K311,290
- 1032 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$91K31963
- 1008 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$145K311,028
- 1033 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$199K321,544
- 1039 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$168K311,089
- 1027 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$207K321,200
- 1045 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$172K311,206
- 1038 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$200K311,126
- 1021 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$185K311,112
- 1000 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$147K311,000
- 1021 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$169K311,296
- 1015 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$173K311,230
- 1101 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$112K21795
- 1009 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$118K31990
- 1015 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$111K21900
- 1001 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$194K311,089
- 1044 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$100K21920
- 1109 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$165K311,026
- 945 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$133K21990
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.