- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,279 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $90,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 3081686
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Crawl Space, Heating \ Central Air, Listing Financing \ VA, Listing Financing \ Cash, Listing Financing \ FHA, Listing Financing \ Conventional, Equipment \ Disposal, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Electric Dryer Hookup, Sewer \ City Sewer, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan(s), Water \ City Water, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Laundry Location \ 1st Floor, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Property Sub Type \ 2 Story, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Porch, Doors Windows \ Insulated Windows, Driveway \ Concrete, Equipment \ Cable Prewire, Exterior Features \ Porch - Screened, Equipment \ Cooktop Gas, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Fiber Cement, Heating \ Multizone A\C, Heating \ MultiZone Heat, Equipment \ CO Detector, Exterior Construction \ Hardboard Siding, Heating \ Electric Hot Air, Parking \ Parking Space - 3, Parking \ Driveway, New Construction YN \ Y
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 08314120
- Zillow Home ID: 6188836
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $92-143K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Villa Heights home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Charlotte as a whole. Among Villa Heights homes, this home is 180.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 64.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Villa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.4% greater than in Charlotte, and 681.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
|1026 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$167K||3||1||1,398|
|1014 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$158K||3||1||1,290|
|1032 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$113K||3||1||963|
|1008 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$154K||3||1||1,028|
|1033 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC||$168K||3||2||1,544|
|1039 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC||$150K||3||1||1,089|
|1027 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC||$200K||3||2||1,200|
|1045 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC||$155K||3||1||1,206|
|1038 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$172K||3||1||1,126|
|1021 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC||$160K||3||1||1,112|
|1000 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$156K||3||1||1,000|
|1021 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$160K||3||1||1,296|
|1015 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$161K||3||1||1,230|
|1101 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC||$116K||2||1||866|
|1009 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$145K||3||1||990|
|1015 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC||$123K||2||1||900|
|1001 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$168K||3||1||1,185|
|1044 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$121K||2||1||920|
|1109 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC||$144K||3||1||1,126|
|945 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC||$138K||2||1||990|
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.