1020 NW 66th St, Miami, FL 33150
Sold on 10/30/12: $40,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:968 sq ft
- Lot:5,300 sqft
- Year Built:1948
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $40,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
New kitchen , granite countertops new batrooms. Central a/c. rented with long term contract, that brings 10% annually.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringTile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesHomePath Renovation Financing
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Last Remodel Year1960
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth106
- Lot Width50
- Parcel #0131140361950
- Roof TypeShake Single
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID43809817
- Construction Quality1.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow497
- Exterior MaterialStucco
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$62,407||$56K – $69K||+$274||$64||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,335/mo||$1.1K – $1.6K/mo||-$13||$1.38||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Liberty City home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 10.1% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Liberty City homes, this home is valued 11.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Liberty City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.6% greater than in Miami, and 350.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liberty City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liberty City home values.
Neighborhood for 1020 Nw 66th Street
- 1012 NW 66th St Miami, FL$68KStudio1.0915
- 1028 NW 66th St Miami, FL$68K32.01,021
- 1017 NW 65th St Miami, FL$69K31.0984
- 1000 NW 66th St Miami, FL$62K21.0902
- 1036 NW 66th St Miami, FL$127K32.01,420
- 1027 NW 65th St Miami, FL$67K21.0896
- 1011 NW 65th St Miami, FL$66K21.0868
- 1001 NW 65th St Miami, FL$71K31.01,210
- 1035 NW 65th St Miami, FL$61K21.0813
- 1019 NW 66th St Miami, FL$63K21.0819
- 1011 NW 66th St Miami, FL$62K32.01,021
- 1044 NW 66th St Miami, FL$65K31.0934
- 1027 NW 66th St Miami, FL$62K33.01,069
- 1001 NW 66th St Miami, FL$69K21.01,133
- 1043 NW 65th St Miami, FL$67K21.01,201
- 1035 NW 66th St Miami, FL$58K21.0908
- 1084 NW 66th St Miami, FL$90K42.01,135
- 1052 NW 66th St Miami, FL$61K21.01,032
- 944 NW 66th St Miami, FL$70K21.0827
- 1043 NW 66th St Miami, FL$60K32.01,072
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005