1020 Pruett Dr, Edmond, OK 730033 beds, 2 baths, 1,563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,524 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 122341630
- Zillow Home ID: 21922696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1020 Pruett Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.6% greater than in Edmond, and 81.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73003 home values.
- 1016 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$90K221,121
- 1030 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$92K31.51,053
- 1011 Dustin Dr Edmond, OK$140K321,533
- 1028 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$93K31.751,053
- 1007 Dustin Dr Edmond, OK$91K31.51,097
- 1012 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$92K221,121
- 1005 Dustin Dr Edmond, OK$91K31.51,077
- 1032 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$136K321,509
- 1015 Dustin Dr Edmond, OK$136K321,596
- 1003 Dustin Dr Edmond, OK$102K321,526
- 1023 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$137K321,552
- 1019 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$136K321,434
- 1019 Dustin Dr Edmond, OK$138K321,568
- 1027 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$137K321,569
- 1036 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$135K321,492
- 1001 Dustin Dr Edmond, OK$95K221,378
- 1015 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$154K321,530
- 1031 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$139K321,576
- 1023 Dustin Dr Edmond, OK$135K321,523
- 1011 Pruett Dr Edmond, OK$159K321,642
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!