10200 Bolsa AveSPC 23, Westminster, CA 92683
For Sale: $49,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Mobile / Manufactured:1,248 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1972
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow44
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesRecreation room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- MLS #PW13218707
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2117455081
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$118,768||$95K – $141K||-$49,015||$95||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,867/mo||$1.5K – $2.3K/mo||+$46||$1.50||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 92683 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.2% rise for Westminster as a whole. Among 92683 homes, this home is 90% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 88.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92683 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% less than in Westminster, and 69.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92683 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Westminster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92683 home values.
Neighborhood for 10200 Bolsa Avenue SPC 23
Nearby Schools in Westminster
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Susan B. Anthony Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.3 mi
- La Quinta High (assigned) 8-12 0.5 mi
- Sarah McGarvin Intermediate School (assigned) 5-9 0.5 mi
- Covenant Christian Academy K-12 0.4 mi
- Post Elementary K-6 0.4 mi
- James Irvine Intermediate School 7-10 0.6 mi
- John Murdy Elementary K-6 0.7 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005