10200 SW 125th Ave, Miami, FL 331866 beds, 4 baths, 5,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,025,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,596 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 3059010000050
- Zillow Home ID: 44304979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10200 Sw 125th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33186, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% greater than in The Crossings, and 222.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33186 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in The Crossings.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33186 home values.
- 10240 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$1.04M445,069
- 10170 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$545K422,833
- 10151 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$1.41M458,109
- 10100 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$610K433,057
- 12525 SW 104th St Miami, FL$377K211,114
- 12501 SW 104th St Miami, FL$844K661,473
- 10201 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$606K322,899
- 10245 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$548K31902
- 10020 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$717K443,850
- 10101 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$614K433,714
- 10021 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$775K433,224
- 10000 SW 125th Ave Miami, FL$615K532,530
- 12705 SW 102nd Ter Miami, FL$266K421,900
- 10255 SW 127th Ct Miami, FL$287K321,543
- 10265 SW 127th Ct Miami, FL$359K321,924
- 10130 SW 127th Ave Miami, FL$322K432,335
- 10120 SW 127th Ave Miami, FL$334K422,250
- 10305 SW 127th Ct Miami, FL$239K421,917
- 12521 SW 104th Ter Miami, FL$302K421,832
- 10110 SW 127th Ave Miami, FL$343K422,015
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292