10204 James Ct, Howard Beach, NY 114143 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
this home IS-NOT for sale.
- Lot: 2,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- 95%renov+home sits@dead end,high tide zoneA+hurricane territory-req heavy flood+wind+fema ins.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Shingle, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2119402506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10204 James Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Howard Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 275% higher than in New York, and 80.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Howard Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Howard Beach home values.
- 9977 163rd Dr Jamaica, NY$1.03M----2,835
- 163rd Dr Howard Beach, NY--------
- 10201 163rd Dr Jamaica, NY$595K----200
- 10202 163rd Dr Jamaica, NY$598K----1,540
- 10204 163rd Dr Jamaica, NY$719K32.51,600
- 9970 163rd Dr Jamaica, NY$334K----926
- 9978 163rd Rd Jamaica, NY$247K----912
- 10202 163rd Rd Jamaica, NY$444K----1,141
- 9977 163rd Dr Howard Beach, NY$570K------
- 9977 163rd Dr Howard Beach, NY$579K52--
- 9977 164th Ave Jamaica, NY$264K----768
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292