10204 Thoughtful Spot Way, Raleigh, NC 276145 beds, 3 baths, 3,894 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 86 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $65
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $471,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: 1953371
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 4 spaces, 546 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Elevator, central vacuum system, formal areas, open living area and kitchen, sun room, fenced yard, granite countertops, hardwood flooring, garden tub, dual vanities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,894 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172904537431000
- Zillow Home ID: 82668057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10204 Thoughtful Spot Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 10200 Thoughtful Spot Way Raleigh, NC$481K--3.54,660
- 10208 Thoughtful Spot Way Raleigh, NC$418K--3.54,388
- 10212 Thoughtful Spot Way Raleigh, NC$383K--3.53,009
- 10130 Thoughtful Spot Way Raleigh, NC$389K564,516
- Thoughtful Spot Way Raleigh, NC$421K--3.54,226
- 11322 Stoney Woods Dr Raleigh, NC$387K442,787
- 2200 Up Above Ln Raleigh, NC$392K433,063
- 11318 Stoney Woods Dr Raleigh, NC$391K442,877
- 10209 Thoughtful Spot Way Raleigh, NC$412K53.54,018
- 10126 Thoughtful Spot Way Raleigh, NC$396K--3.53,221
- 10216 Thoughtful Spot Way Raleigh, NC$451K554,738
- Up Above Ln Raleigh, NC$414K--3.53,966
- 2201 Up Above Ln Raleigh, NC$427K544,800
- 11314 Stoney Woods Dr Raleigh, NC$427K--3.53,242
- 2204 Up Above Ln Raleigh, NC$414K433,541
- 10122 Thoughtful Spot Way Raleigh, NC$395K533,035
- Thoughtful Spot Way Raleigh, NC$412K--3.53,763
- 2201 Up Above Ln Raleigh, NC$426K544,800
- 2205 Up Above Ln Raleigh, NC$401K--33,448
- 11321 Stoney Woods Dr Raleigh, NC$449K43.753,689
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!