- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10206 N 24th St, Tampa, FL 336123 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,299 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $47,500
- Price/sqft: $58
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1430710000
- Zillow Home ID: 45076282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10206 N 24th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33612 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 99.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% higher than in Tampa, and 228.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33612 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33612 home values.
- 10208 N 24th St Tampa, FL$40K21886
- 10204 N 24th St Tampa, FL$52K111,090
- 10205 Lola St Tampa, FL$65K21816
- 10202 N 24th St Tampa, FL$49K311,016
- 10210 N 24th St Tampa, FL$101K211,551
- 10207 Lola St Tampa, FL$44K31931
- 10203 Lola St Tampa, FL$47K21816
- 10201 Lola St Tampa, FL$49K31992
- 10209 Lola St Tampa, FL$60K311,250
- 10205 N 24th St Tampa, FL$44K21816
- 10203 N 24th St Tampa, FL$63K31816
- 10207 N 24th St Tampa, FL$46K21816
- 2407 Woody Trace Ln Tampa, FL$83K321,252
- 10201 N 24th St Tampa, FL$62K311,042
- 10211 Lola St Tampa, FL$58K21816
- 10020 N 24th St Tampa, FL$63K21840
- 2409 Woody Trace Ln Tampa, FL$80K321,252
- 10019 Lola St Tampa, FL$59K321,096
- 10213 Lola St Tampa, FL$65K211,224
- 2405 Woody Trace Ln Tampa, FL$94K321,252
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!